ANAFUND is registered with the AmazonSmile program, where Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible smile.amazon.com purchases to the charities selected by customers. This is another way for you to donate to the scholarship fund and continue to build the program to give more scholarships to students!
Here's how you can participate:
Instructions for a Laptop or Desktop Computer
- Go to this link to direct you to ANAFUND's Amazon Smile account OR
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- A window will pop up on Amazon's website giving you the option to pick your charitable foundation, and you will type in "Arizona Nursery Association Foundation"
- Click "search" and select "Arizona Nursery Association Foundation" with the location "Tempe, AZ"
- It will appear at the top "Your Foundation Arizona Nursery Association Foundation" and will keep track of your donations as you purchase products on Amazon.
- Click "Shop Now" to start shopping and donating!
- After you do this, make sure to bookmark smile.amazon.com as where you now shop. If you go to the original amazon, purchases will not be credited to ANAFUND.
Instructions for IPhone Users
- Open up Safari and load https://smile.amazon.com/ (YOU MUST USE SAFARI AS YOUR BROWSER)
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. Tap this button — It is the “Share” icon.
- You’ll now have a few options. The one you want to tap is “Add to Home Screen”.
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. Pick something you’ll remember and save it. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen and you’ll be able to move it around and put it wherever in your list of apps you’d like
If you have any questions please contact the ANA office or email Cheryl Goar Koury at email@example.com.